Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve


Here's the concept art I did today; it took me about 4-7 hours straight, including the clean up in Photoshop. I was supposed to be drawing during the break, but instead, I ended up procrastinating on that War Craft game (most of the time) this week. And I know it was very stupid; ....I'm gonna regret this.
Anyway, by the time my limit is up, I'm heading back to drawing for sure. This game is really addictive; no wonder Chris and James are procrastinating last semester, fortunately the one I'm having is a 10 day-demo.
Also during Christmas time, not really special this year. Except for shopping and seeing the show Radio City Christmas Spectacular (The Rockettes) in Hummingbird Centre, which I don't think you're intrested in it either.

No comments: