Sunday, October 08, 2006

Chinese Lantern Festival

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for so long. I was busy with my work as always. Anyway, here are the "last two months" pics. for the festival I went to. It was located at Ontario Place, and yeah, it's an exhibit for lanterns; they also also had other events as well.








1. Exhibit of Pandas
2. Some kind of Dragon Fountain?...(I don't know the exact name for that.),
and from behind is the Temple of Heaven.
3. The Entrance
4. ~same exhibit~
5. Dragon and Pheonix (made out of china)
6. Dragon Gate

5 comments:

Miyakosakura25 said...

I'm glad you went Kelv ^_^!! Did you manage to see all the lanterns? I missed a few of them. And another Q:what was your fav lantern?
Wish they have it again next year. It attracts not only Chinese also...other people of different backgrounds.

Miyakosakura25 said...

About #2 on the dragon fountain, that's called "A Dragon's Lair"

(It's good I still have the brochure ^^;;)

Dragon2524 said...

I think my favorite Lanters are "A Dragon's Lair" and the Forest of Pandas. And yes, I did see all the lanterns from top to bottom. Talk to ya later in the reading break.

(^_^ )*....

Oh, and I almost forgot. Please tell me where you've found that opening theme of "Magical Pokan" specificly on that site. I really want to get it.

Musashiro 夢査白 said...

that looks really cool. i didn't know it was that elaborate. i kinda wish i went now. lemme know when it's going on next year so i can go too this time haha. cheers!

Dragon2524 said...

I'm not sure if they have it again next year, but we'll just have to see if they do.

Anyways, thanks Norm. I'll let you know.

(^__^)...