Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fragment Scene of Elemental Warriors

Finally, here it is; my first storyboard of my (future) show. Althougth I use the final storyboard from my instructor for practice-- it was just the list of shots I'm supposed to do before my semester ended-- I'm making it look good for my portfolio anyway. And yeah, I've made up the story on my own as well.


Characters:

- Hikaya Fujikawa (a girl with long golden-brown hair)
- Ryan Hirashi (a wolf-man with an army tag)


Location:

- Inside Ancient Ruins



Here are the translations if you don't understand my writing.





*Hikaya suddenly stopped running.*

Ryan: Hey, what are you doing? We gotta get outta here!
Hikaya: ...Cherity-san, Kelvin-kun, Hung-Mao-chan, Haku, Reverend Moonshine. We can't
just leave them there!




Ryan: Hikaya--



*Ryan hears the ruin building collapsing.*

Ryan: (*It's about to collapse any second!*)



*Ryan grabs Hikaya's wrist and pulls straight to him.*

Ryan: (Angry) NOW LOOK! THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO TO SAVE THEM NOW. BUT
IF WE STAY HERE MUCH LONGER, WE'LL DIE ALONG, TOO!
Hikaya: ...Ryan--



*They react to the unstable ceiling.*

Ryan: LET'S GO!

*The ceiling collapses.*









*They've got out and look back, pausing.*

*They then turn around and see that the exit is blocked.*

Hikaya: (gasp)

Ryan: (growling)

Ryan: DAMNIT! The exit is blocked!

*The floor is collapsing.*

Hikaya/Ryan: (screaming)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....very interesting Kelv. Is there a continuation to this? Keep up the good work ja ne -_^!

Rod

P.S. Don't forget to check out the pics from the Chinese Lantern Fest I sent u. If you like it, let me know. I have the url's of the pics (courtesy of Photobucket.com) if you want to post it on your page.

Dragon2524 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dragon2524 said...

Hey Rod. Thanks alot for blogging me and sending me your pics.
Anyway, I don't think there's a continuation for my (future) show; it's just bits+pieces of progress scenes. However, if I have time, I can continue this scene (that it depends).

(^__^)

Miyakosakura25 said...

No prob...^_^. I just signed up for a blogger account too! Now we can talk....well sometimes heheeehhe ^^;;. Ja ne.